Friday, September 19, 2008

Never Been Fishing

I always wanted to write for magazines. Real print. More than tangible - rip-able. Share my quest for forward-thinking beat driven movements beyond my three friend music circle. Uncloak ether-region nuggets of traveling sound through stationary word. Post my Amoeba lists for fellow seekers of this nebulous misnomer of a genre and help you connect the dots in a new and unforeseen way. The magazines I read are slowly corroding; the patina of this independent arena wears thin; websites just aren't hitting the nail on the head. Meanwhile, I'm sucking my pacifier, coated in ad-funded editor assignments, waiting for a pitch I actually feel to catch. Enough waiting, time to cast out my line and fish out the dirtiest of gems from murky depths. 

No comments: